An Independent Family Optometrists in the Heart of Cardiff, Wales.
We offer routine eye tests and eye health checks. Our Eye Care Plan provides unlimited eye care for a small monthly fee. We also offer great value eye glasses, frames, lenses and contact lenses.
We are a long established independent practice excelling in personalised individual service to the whole family. All our staff are fully qualified, GOS registered, and regularly undertake supplementary training to ensure we are up to date in our clinical knowledge.
We aim for friendly familiar approachable faces that greet you each time you return for your regular consultations. Peace of mind and relaxing eye care for every member of your family – all the time and patience you might need, information at your fingertips, experience you can trust.
Behavioural Optometry and Colorimetry
In addition to routine optometry our practice has a special interest in Behavioural Optometry and Colorimetry. These are both invaluable tools in the treatment of performance related visual issues – often offering solutions where routine optometry cannot.
Some examples of areas where Behavioural Optometry may be of benefit are:
- Classroom and reading difficulties in children and adults
- Work place concentration and visual fatigue issues
- Immature writing, drawing and colouring
- Mental maths difficulty
- Scotopic Sensitivity or Irlen Syndrome.
- Computer Vision Syndrome and Visual Stress
- Spatial awareness and balance issues
- Dyspraxia or Development Co-ordination Disorder (DCD)
- Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Disorder ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Lazy Eye or Amblyopia
- Eye Turn / Squint or Strabismus
- Acquired brain Injury and stroke
- Sports Vision Skills
We are specialists in vision therapy to help people build visual skills where they are immature or have never developed sufficiently or where they have been damaged due to illness or brain injury.
Help us to guide testing during your assessment and create a benchmark of symptoms and difficulties before versus after a vision treatment.