- Entry strictly by appointment only.
- Please attend alone for your appointment unless under 16 or require support.
- Door entry buzzer system. Please press the button to speak to Katy – or to wait to be let in.
- Call us if you just want to repair, replace or renew glasses. A sight test may not be necessary.
- Book an appointment if you are having sight or eye problem.
- Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering at all times in the practice.
- Temperature will be checked on arrival
- Sanitise hands on arrival.
- Please observe 2 metre social distancing within the practice at all times.
** TOILETS WILL BE CLOSED **
Prefer to phone?
Please call 02920 228 144
Book An Appointment
To request an appointment you can complete the form below. Please note that your appointment is not booked until you have received a confirmation from us.
|Monday||9am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am – 5pm|
|Thursday||9am – 5pm|
|Friday||9am – 5pm|
Closed 1pm – 2pm for lunch
Change of appointment
Occasionally it may necessary to move your appointment date. This is usually due to the practice’s commitment to continuing professional development, and the tendency of course organisers to give minimal notice for seminars and conferences. Please accept our apologies in advance and our assurance that, should this occur, every effort will be made to accommodate you at a convenient time.
Behavioural Optometry Assessments
These assessments are much longer than traditional eye exams and in order to keep costs down it’s important the you don’t miss your appointment. Unfortunately, this is not always the case so it’s become necessary to request a 50% deposit at the time of booking in order to secure your appointment with us.